Miele Introduces S8 Vacuum Cleaner
Miele, a global expert in floor care, is revolutionizing the way we clean with the introduction of the new Miele S8 Series. Designed, engineered and built in Germany the S8 is lighter, quieter and offers improved cleaning performance. By combining the performance of the Miele patented AirClean Filter-Bag™ plus Sealed System® and HEPA filter, 99.9% of lung damaging particles are retained in the machine. S8 embodies the Miele TrueClean™ philosophy – offering the perfect balance of performance and convenience.
“Our elite team of Miele floorcare experts were given absolute freedom to develop the most dynamic, innovative and unique vacuum system,” said Inga Wirth, Floorcare Product Manager, Miele. “With S8, there are no compromises in materials, functionality or design.”
This group of Miele Construction and Technology Engineers, Industrial and Product Designers and Quality Assurance Specialists spent nearly five years extensively observing and researching the cleaning challenges of its customers. It determined the problem with contemporary machines was that too many sacrifices like size in favor of efficiency, shape in favor of reach, power in favor of noise, were made in order to improve convenience or performance of vacuums. The solution was to build a no compromise machine – the Miele S8.
“The S8 was born from the most effective vacuum filtration systems on the market today –The combination of the Miele patented AirClean FilterBag™ plus Sealed System®, S8 was designed to improve indoor air quality and safeguard the air we breathe,” said Skyler Stevenson, Public Relations Manager for Miele. “Manufacturing vacuum cleaners since 1927, the S8 embodies 85 years of Miele technical expertise and know-how. In the true spirit of Immer Besser, we have elevated our system to achieve unparalleled cleaning performance and convenience with stability, balance, beauty and well-being.”
Effortless movement, smooth transitions, extended motion.
- Footswitch Controls: With a simple tap of the foot, the newly designed controls allow the user to turn the vacuum on or off, adjust floor settings or retract the power cord.
- Dynamic Drive (patent pending): Swivel castors complete with shock absorbers provides the perfect suspension for a quiet, smooth transition over various floor types.
- Extended, Retractable 36 Foot Cord: Allows for an exceptionally wide cleaning reach with one-touch rewind.
“The S8 was born from the most effective vacuum filtration systems on the market today –The combination of the Miele patented AirClean FilterBag™ plus Sealed System®, S8 was designed to improve indoor air quality and safeguard the air we breathe,”
Intuitive and customizable, quiet and powerful, structured and adaptable.
- Automatic Setting: ensures perfect cleaning performance on all surfaces and floor types. Energy usage is reduced as the S8 automatically adjusts to maintain the appropriate level of suction for every surface.
- Silence System Plus: A newly encapsulated motor and integrated insulation make the S8 exceptionally quiet without sacrificing power.
- Skeleton Construction: Structurally sound, the new skeletal construction of the S8 is intensely durable yet lightweight
- Integrated Accessories: Housed in a convenient compartment; easily adapt to all surfaces within the home.
Seamless alignment, illuminating aesthetics and fashionable styling.
- 3D Bumper: wraps around the vacuum at various heights to protect furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from nicks and bumps in the event of minor collisions.
- Illuminated Parking System: Improves visibility for storage of the wand and floor tool.
- Spotlight Handle: Improves visibility illuminates the area being cleaned using a powerful LED light.
- Six Dynamic Color Options: Make a statement.
Enduring sustainability, improved air quality, complete peace of mind.
- Automatic Setting: To maximize the best use of energy, there is no unnecessary use of power when the machine is at a lower setting or in park.
- Skeleton Construction: Uses fewer raw materials, all of which are marked and fully recyclable.
- Sealed System® Design: Ensures that 99.9% of particles are captured and retained.
- Tested: Each S8 is tested before it leaves the factory in Germany to ensure flawless performance.
Pricing And Availability
Six models will be available with prices ranging from $749 - $1,599. S8 will be available Monday, October 8 through Miele authorized dealers.
- Jun 18, 2014
Miele Launches Its First Robotic Vacuum: The RX1 ScoutFor nearly 90 years, Miele has revolutionized the way we clean with award-winning canister and upright vacuums. For particularly fast cleaning, Miele offers its Turbo Mode – cleaning 50% faster, but with larger spacing between cleaning lines....
- Mar 20, 2013
Miele Introduces S8 Cat & Dog VacuumFollowing the success of the award-winning Miele S7 Cat & Dog upright vacuum, Miele has introduced the S8 Cat & Dog vacuum - the ultimate canister vacuum for pet owners. Similar to the S7 Cat & Dog, the S8 Cat & Dog features an Active Air Clean filter and mini turbobrush, both of which are ideal for battling pet hair and odors...
- Mar 20, 2013
The Miele S8 UniQ VacuumDesigned to embody the ultimate in refinement, the new Miele UniQ Canister Vacuum is the flagship of the S8 line. As only Miele can, the S8 UniQ combines exquisite design, groundbreaking innovation and a legacy of leadership in performance to provide the ultimate in cleaning...
- Apr 23, 2012
Miele: The Bag Is BackMiele continues to deliver on its promise of Better Living by offering the most effective vacuum system on the market today. “Bagless vacuums equipped with only a HEPA filter, and not Sealed System® technology, do not effectively prevent particle emissions during vacuuming,” said Nadine Hanselmann, Marketing Manager for Miele...
- Jun 14, 2011
Miele Introduces S6 Red Velvet Canister Vacuum CleanerMiele is unveiling its latest vacuum cleaner innovation for media exclusive events this week. Recent scientific evidence that proves Miele vacuums (with a combination AirClean™ FilterBag, certified HEPA filter and Sealed System™ engineering) are more effective at safeguarding indoor air quality than the leading bagless vacuum...